Château Coufran

      

The purchase of Château Coufran dates from 1924 thanks to the reparation of damages from the 1st World War awarded to the family of Mrs Louis Miailhe. The vines of Château Coufran are planted in 76 hectares of excellent gravely soil situated in Saint-Seurin-de-Cadourne, a town near Saint-Estèphe in the district of Pauillac, in the HAUT-MEDOC appellation. Saint-Seurin-de-Cadourne draws maximum benefit from the nearby estuary of the Gironde and of the Atlantic.